Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
Deadline: November 14, 2017 @ noon
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2018.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2018.
- GPA – Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Test Scores – Receive standardized test scores in the top 15%: SAT combined critical reading and math score of 1200 or above and/or ACT composite score of 26 or above.
- Income – Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, we anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant.
Elks Lodge Most Valuable Scholarship
Amount: 500 four-year scholarships
Deadline: November 27, 2017
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
- Male and female students compete separately.